The long awaited 12th season of Apex Legends has finally arrived, and for avid players of the game, this means a brand new Legend in the form of Mad Maggie.
Respawn are planning on adding a ton of updates within the next set of patch notes, and we're going to run over all the confirmed ones as of now.
Apex Legends Season 12 Anniversary Patch Notes
We can assume the new patch isn't going to be implemented until the end of the Anniversary event, or when they add the classic skins back into the game.
Since Season 12 premiered, there's been some notable bugs and glitches that have annoyed players and will be fixed by Respawn.
However, with all of this said, we're going to breakdown all the quality of life changes and more that's coming to Apex Legends.
- PK shooting twice when using Kinetic Feeder
- Players don't get the leaver penalty when leaving Control matches
- Caustic Gas can prevent shields from re-charging
- Wraith Ultimate disappearing when deployed close to Harvester Wall\
- Bug Fixes
- Performance Issues on Console