A new CSGO update arrived on Wednesday, shortly after its Operation Riptide content drop. This update isn't as exciting as it simply fixes a few issues previously present in the game.
Here's the latest patch notes for ther 23rd September update.
CSGO Patch Notes - 23rd September
– Fixed a rare incorrect game settings error when trying to play some game modes.
– Fixed grenades ammo problem on servers with sv_infinite_ammo 1 setting.
– Fixed a wave file fatal error when force precache launch setting was used.
– Fixed a scrolling regression in workshop maps list.
– Fixed material seams on several Guerrilla Warfare agents.
– Fixed voice mismatch for Gendarmerie agents.
– Fixed the name and voice of Elite Crew distinguished tier agent “Jungle Rebel | Elite Crew”.
– Added several missing knife finish textures.
– Updated lights.rad file with the latest lighting information for map creators.
– Updated radar image to match the latest map changes.
– Replaced env_sprites with clientside version
– Removed point_spotlights
– Replaced some of the physical props with non-networked versions
– Updated radar image
Follow us for the latest updates!