Chapter 3 Season 1 of Fortnite is undergoing another update, which is potentially one of the last ones before the new season arrives.
Fortnite's been underging one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Epic has always been touted for sprucing their game up quite a bit when a new seasons releases, and this is once again the case for Chapter 3.
Now, we're gearing up for the third patch in the new season, featuring a big Uncharted collabroation.
Here's what's coming in the Fortnite 19.30 Update!
Release Date And Time
Should Epic follow the same model they've been doing all season, we should see this update on the February 15th 2022.
Maintenance should be scheduled for the usual timeframe of:
- 01:00 PST
- 04:00 EST
- 09:00 GMT
Matchmaking is usually disabled 30 minutes before these times, with maintenance last for roughly 2 hours.
Here are the update sizes:
- PS5 - 3.2GB
- PS4 - 4.11GB
- Xbox Series X - 4GB
- Xbox One - 4GB
- Nintendo Switch - 3GB
- Android - TBC
- PC - 2.3GB
Here are some key updates from today:
- Removing mode selection screen (Save The World, Battle Royale and Creative selection screen). Instead you will boot straight into the lobby.
Horde Rush Challenges:
- Eliminate Cube Monsters
- Get a team score of 500,000 in a single match
- Earn a 50 Combo Chain
Solid Gold Challenges:
Loot Chests in Solid Gold
Deal Damage to opponents in Solid Gold
Earn a Gold Victory Crown in Solid Gold
Collect Gold Bars in Solid Gold
Here are some other details found:
- Epic has added a new gameplay tag for the "TacticalSprint" feature (unknown release)
The IO's driller(s) will be felt during the matches (not in comp), here's what they'll do:
- If the player is near the drill site, the builds will get damaged/broken
A new codename was added in v19.30 called "Milkshake" It has audio files for:
- Drill Starting
- Fissure Burst
- Ground Smoke
- Rattle Metal Debris
- Rattle Wood Debris
- Rattle Stone Debris
- Screen Shake
- Primal Quests were added this week, we may see the bow return.
- Gameplay tags related to a "Homing Rocket" have been added
FORTNITE X UNCHARTED TRAILER pic.twitter.com/ewRrsgIKKK— Shiina (@ShiinaBR) February 12, 2022
Skins And Cosmetics
This update will bring plenty of Uncharted skins, as the Battle Royale giant collaborates with another movie. These movie skins featuring Nathan Drake (Tom Holland) and Chloe Frazer (Sophia Ali) will drop on the 17th February 2022.
As well as this, the Uncharted Collaboration will include:
- "Nathan Drake" Outfit + "UNCHARTED 4" variant
- "Chloe Frazer" Outfit + "UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy" variant
- "Chloe's Pack" Back Bling
- Two Pickaxes
- One Glider
- One Emote
🛒 New Shop Assets Added in v19.30#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/MCcrqLc6I5— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) February 15, 2022
NEW FNCS Icons! #Fortnite pic.twitter.com/97iejWopcm— Fortnite Intel (@FNBRintel) February 15, 2022
Encrypted sets include:
IO Craters got added this updated:— FortTory - Fortnite leaks & news (@FortTory) February 15, 2022
here are two related minimap icons! pic.twitter.com/NCwFQgn2EA
In this update, we're getting a New Treasure Map item. Armored walls have been removed from competitive supply drops.
🔫 New Items Added in v19.30#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/f6LO3behP0— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) February 15, 2022
🤖 New Creative Devices/Playsets Added in v19.30#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/D6Gqf4x075— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) February 15, 2022
We're also going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- Tents ofnly have Two slots for some players
- "Get eliminations with an Assault Rifle" is marked as complete but stays in the quest log
- Spiderman's Web Shooters drop with full uses from eliminated players
Save the World Top Issues
- Players not gaining access to Expeditions despite meeting the criteria to get them
Switch And Mobile Issues
- Double tapping a Build Piece icon is not working as intended