Chapter 3 Season 3 of Fortnite is undergoing another update today, which will be the first one in the young season that released a few weeks ago.
Fortnite's been going through one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Now, with patch 21.10 releasing soon we've got the latest info on what's to come!
Release Date And Time
Update 21.10 released June 21st, 2022 and will go live around 9 am BST.
- Xbox One - 3.48GB
- Xbox Series X/S - 3.8GB
- PS4 - 3.85GB
- PS5 - 3.5GB
- PC - 3GB
- Nintendo Switch - <1GB
- Android - 303MB
- Arena Hype has been reset as of June 21
- "Reality Clouds" added in the near future.
- Island Hopper Challenges added
- Week 3 and 4 challenges added
- New pinned quest icon, it will show this instead of your map marker color like it did in previous updates.
Skins and Cosmetics
An unfinished version of a Fennix Ninja Hero for STW has been added with the v21.10 update. pic.twitter.com/mdq7KTQtm2— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) June 21, 2022
- The Meowscles NPC & The Order NPC have been added to the game files this update!
- Hostile Stormtroopers under the codename of "Sip Tea" have been added to the game files this update. They use the Imperial Stormtrooper skin.
Tilted Towers update. pic.twitter.com/NTfttDnevs— FortTory - Fortnite leaks & news (@FortTory) June 21, 2022
The upcoming "Sawblade" Gun is called the Ripsaw Launcher pic.twitter.com/VHsZsNAFam— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) June 21, 2022
Darth Vaders Light Saber, Obi-Wans Light Saber & The E-11 Blaster Rifle have been re-added to the game files. pic.twitter.com/6ybVNSwRIb— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) June 21, 2022
We're going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- 'Obi-Want's Message' Emote playing in english instead of selected language
- Driving a vehicle can sometimes clip under the map
- Opening the Map or Quests while using Split-screen causes the 2nd player's view to turn black
Creative Top issues
- Tracker Device
- Menu option on some devices will not open after exiting to the hub and reentering the island
- Armored walls are missing from published islands
Save the World Top Issues
- Destroyed beds are not being counted towards quest completion
- Survivors are missing in Rescue the Survivor missions
Switch And Mobile Issues
- Parental controls screen cannot be exited with a controller