Fortnite has once again introduced some wicked skins for us to snag while diving into the game, and the Cube Queen is one of the best looking skins they've released this season.
It's not quite as simple as you may think and will take sometime to unlock.
Here's how to get the Cube Queen Skin in Fortnite.
How to unlock the Cube Queen skin in Fortnite
The Cube Queen is one of the newly released skins in Fortnite during Fortnitemares 2021, and she has just become available to player's for them to unlock within the game.
Survive Storm Circles While Holding A Sideways Weapon
There's only one challenge you'll need to complete in order to unlock the Cube Queen skin, and it'll require you to survive storm circles while holding a Sideways weapon.
You'll need to survive a total of five circles in order to complete this challenge, and then then skin should be all yours.
There's also a batch of challenges that are un-released as of now which will unlock other cosmetics related to the Cube Queen.
These can be viewed down below.
- Eliminations with the Sideways Mini-gun
- Shakedown two enemies
- Use a Shadow Stone or Shadow Flopper
- Complete all quests in stage one of the Cube Queen challenges
- Deal 150 damage with the Sideways Scythe
- Complete a bounty
- Two headshots with the Sideways Rifle
- Glide in Steamy Stacks
- Complete all quests in stage two of the Cube Queen challenges