Horizon Forbidden West is the latest installment in one of the iconic PlayStation exclusives that have been a major selling point throughout recent years.
With the second title now released for players, there's some aspects that have returned from the previous title, including Cauldrons.
Horizon Forbidden West Cauldrons locations
Throughout the game, you're going to want to find and complete all of these Cauldrons, as they'll grant the player with further access to override numerous types of machines around the map.
This is vital, as you won't be restricted in riding Chargers only during the main storyline, so it's worth your time to complete these tricky puzzles.
There's quite a few of these Cauldrons around the map, and below is a nice little video showcasing the locations of all the Cauldron locations!
As well, here's a further list of the Cauldron locations and the machines you'll be able to override after completing them.
Cauldron MU (Level 18)
- Full overrides: Burrower, Scrounger, Grazer
- Crafting required: Scrapper, Fanghorn, Widemaw
Repair Bay Tau (Level 15)
- Full overrides: Bristleback
- Crafting required: Plowhorn, Grimhorn
Cauldron Gemini (Level 30)
- Full overrides: Sunwing
Cauldron Iota (Level 22)
- Full overrides: Leaplasher, Glinthawk, Lancehorn, Longleg, Clawstrider
- Crafting required: Skydrifter, Bellowback, Ravager, Snapmaw, Rollerback
Cauldron Chi (Level 30)
- Full overrides: Frostclaw, Redeye Watcher, Shell-Walker, Clamberjaw, Behemoth
- Crafting required: Stalker, Shellsnapper , Spikesnout, Scorcher, Fireclaw
Cauldron Kappa (Level 40)
- Full overrides: Rockbreaker, Tideripper, Tremortusk, Stormbird
- Crafting required: Thunderjaw, Slitherfang, Dreadwing, Slaughterspine