Rocket League has been one of the staple games of online multiplayer over recent years, and since going free-to-play, the game has been soaring in popularity.
For those who don't know, around Christmas time is when most games release some sort of festive event for players to partake in.
Rocket League has the Frosty Fest, and once again it's coming back this year as far as we know!
Rocket League Frosty Fest Start Date
The event took place over four different dates, and we suspect that 2021's Frosty Fest is going to begin somewhere around December 12-15!
No news into what kind of exclusive skins they're going to be giving out this year.
But, as for game modes, we could see some new ones yet again, as last year Spike Rush and Heatseeker were two of the most popular modes during this time of the year!
We'll be sure to update this page as more news surfaces in the coming weeks regarding Frosty Fest 2021.
Here are last year's challenges and rewards:
- Gain 1 XP Level (Holiday Bow Topper)
- Play 3 Online Matches (Cold Sweater Player Banner)
- Get 15 Goals, Assists or Saves in Online Matches (Peppermint Wheels)
- Get a Save and a Win in a Single Online Match (Snowman Avatar Banner)
- Get 20 Assists in Online Matches (Fireworks Rocket Boost)
- Play 20 Online Matches [Repeatable 5 Times] (Golden Gift 20)
- Win one game in a Snow Day Extra Modes Match (Title: Sleigh Queen Player Title)
- Get 20 Clears in Online Matches (Cold Sweater Decal)
- Get 20 Shots on Goal in Oline Matches (Snowstorm Decal)
- Get 20 Centers in Snow Day Extra Modes Matches (Holiday Hearth Wheels)
- Get 15 Saves or Epic Saves in Online Matches (Xmas Light Decal)
- Win 10 Online Matches [Repeatable] (20,000 XP)
Expect something very similar this year.