Patch day is today!
Riot Games are going to be adding some much-needed quality of life fixes in the upcoming Valorant 3.07 patch.
After 3.06, there will be further changes to improve the game and potentially adjust any issues from the last patch.
Here's what we know about patch 3.07 in Valorant.
Valorant 3.07 Patch Release Date
Patch 3.07 should release on the 5th October 2021
Valorant 3.07 Patch features
- Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents
- Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot
Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early Full game participation is required to earn XP
- Full game participation is required to earn XP
- Many of you use Deathmatch to warm up, and its drop-in-drop-out nature makes that work great. Which is why we'll now support DM as a drop-in-drop-out mode with no penalties for leaving a game early.
New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- SHould result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
Game System Updates
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).