New details have emerged!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the next entry within the iconic series, and with the game now being released worldwide, we're slowly apporaching the release of the mid-season update.
Season 4 Reloaded is going to introduce a brand new wepaon for players and we're going to breakdown how to obtain this within the game.
Here's how to snag the MX Guardian!
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 4 Reloaded: How To Get The MX Guardian
The new mid-season update is going to implement a ton of content for fans to sink their teeth into, and while the game is largely the same; there's been a lot of balancing changes, and new additions.
Now, the brand new update for Season 4 Reloaded is going to be implemented on July 12th, 2023.
July 12th is also going to be the first time you're able to obtain the MX Guardian weapon, as it'll be added into the game during this update.
In order to unlock it, players will need to access the hidden sector within their battle pass that's been there the entire season, but will unlock on the 12th.
Here's all the challenges players will need to complete to unlock this weapon.
- Dependable Emblem: Get 10 ADS Operator Kills with Shotguns.
- Gunfire Calling Card: Get 10 Hipfire Operator Kills with Shotguns.
- Fanning Hutch Loading Screen: Get 10 Headshot Operator Kills with Shotguns.
- 1 Hour Double Weapon XP Token: Get 10 One Shot Operator Kills with Shotguns.
- MX Guardian: Earn All Sector Rewards.