As we've reached an era in Warzone that we've had three different maps, players have been making it known that they'd want to rotate between maps.
Along with a map rotation, players have been noticing that some of the perks are a bit wonky as of late, and they've gone ahead and adjusted five of them.
5 Perks Have Been Adjusted in Warzone
This is a major change for Warzone, as all five of these perks are major ones players primairly use within their classes.
The changes are going to affect the following perks.
• Quick Fix
Raven have gone ahead and adjusted the Season 2 Reloaded Patch Notes with these changes, but we're going to run over them down below.
- The pouch will now have a cyan outline for those with Scavenger equipped.
- Increased dissipation time from 20 seconds to 60 seconds.
- The pouch now gives +1 Armor Plate on top of previous items.
- Recharge time reduced from 50 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Stim is now on a 60 second timer to reduce spam and gas abuse.
- Incorrect ingame text “50s” will be updated in a future update.
- E.O.D. will reduce damage or cap the damage whichever is higher.
- Raised cap on explosive damage from 80 to 200.
- Raise damage reduction from 35% to 45%.
- Inserting an Armor Plate will now begin regenerating health.
- The "Ghost" stealth effect will now only apply if the Player is moving.
- Players can observe this via the arrow representing their Operator in the minimap fading when “Ghost” is active.