Diablo is one of the most historic franchises within gaming and over the years, fans have waited for the recent news of Diablo 4, the latest entry into the series.
With the game now fully released for players worldwide, we're going to breakdown the easiest way to reset dungeons around the map.
Diablo 4: How To Do The Dungeon Reset Trick
Diablo 4 is all about geting the best gear, and making your character the best it has to offer, and players will want to opt into World Tier 4, when they are able to do so.
Once you're in this tier, the best way to level up throughout the game is going to be to spam dungeons over and over and reset them.
This is why, you're also able to use the dungeon reset trick that has been going since the season released, in order to use these over and over.
In order to do the dungeon reset trick you're going to want to follow the steps outlined below.
- Enter dungeon with at least a party of two
- Complete dungeon until boss room
- Everyone leaves dungeon and you will make someone else leader
- New party leader will decline world switch
- New party leader leaves group
- Everyone else rejoins new dungeon leader and it'll be reset