Elden Ring is perhaps one of the most anticipated games that have ever released in modern gaming, and with reviews pouring in, its easy to see why.
With a massive open-world, the combat system is going to be a big factor within this game, fans are amped that it's finally released.
Now, FromSoftware has released patch 1.02, to address some issues players have run into.
Elden Ring 1.02 Patch Notes
Open world co-op play was one of the biggest lures to Elden Ring when it was revealed, and with such an open world, players are going to encounter some bugs and glitches.
This is common within games, and we've come to expect this in AAA titles as not all games are perfect.
With this said, we're going to run over the 1.02 patch notes down below!
- Improved player controls
- Addition and adjustment of BGM
- Text adjustments
- Balance adjustments
- NPC event fixes and adjustments
- Fixed frame rate drops under certain conditions
- Fixed text bug in some languages
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Xbox wireless headset from working properly