F1 2022 is the yearly title focused on the popular motorsport, Formula 1, and this year fans are in for a treat.
With new rules and restrictions coming to the sport this season and next, fans are going to be racing around a brand new playing field.
Here's everything we know about F1 2022!
F1 2022: Release Date
While the actual F1 season is well underway, fans looking to hit the tracks in Monaco or Silverstone will have to wait a bit longer.
The confirmed release date for F1 2022 is July 1st, 2022. As it'll release worldwide on the following platforms as well.
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X|S
F1 2022: Trailers
With just a few weeks to go until the game releases, they've gone ahead and revealed numerous trailers for this years title.
You can check these out down below.
F1 2022: Tracks
With new circuits being added to the F1 calendar in the upcoming season, there's a decent bit of tracks coming to F1 2022.
They're all listed down below.
- 20th March: Bahrain, Sakhir
- 27th March: Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
- 10th April: Australia, Melbourne
- 24th April: Emilia Romagna, Imola
- 8th May: Miami
- 22nd May: Spain, Barcelona
- 29th May: Monaco
- 12th June: Azerbaijan, Baku
- 19th June: Canada, Montreal
- 3rd July: United Kingdom, Silverstone
- 10th July: Austria, Spielberg
- 24th July: France, Le Castellet
- 31st July: Hungary, Budapest
- 28th August: Belgium, Spa
- 4th September: Netherlands, Zandvoort
- 11th September: Italy, Monza
- 25th September: Russia, Sochi
- 2nd October: Singapore
- 9th October: Japan, Suzuka
- 23rd October: USA, Austin
- 30th October: Mexico, Mexico City
- 13th November: Brazil, Sao Paulo
- 20th November: Abu Dhabi
F1 2022: Driver Ratings
No news into the official ratings for each of the current drivers, or the legends going to be within the game.
But, we'll be sure to keep our eyes peeled for more information soon!
F1 2022: Career Mode
Sad news for fans of F1's career mode, as Tom Henderson has reported that Codemasters will not be including the game mode this year as note in an article by XFire.
"Two of the biggest changes for F1 2022 this year will be the removal of its story mode and the addition of a new player hub called 'F1 LIFE'."