The latest installment into Ubisoft's iconic first-person series, Far Cry is back once again, and within their latest installment, they've added the ability for player's to have an amigo companion along their side.
Companion come in all shapes, sizes and animals...including a Crocodile...
Here are the best companions in the game!
Best Amigo companions to use in Far Cry 6
While Far Cry has always been known for their flurry of weapons that player's will be able to unlock throughout the game. Within Far Cry 6 they've added animal amigo companions that player's will be able to find and unlock throughout the game.
While at first glance these animals may appear cute, they are rather deadly and have specific perks that will help you a long your journey.
From Alligators to Rooster's there's a variety of options for players to pick and choose from, and we're going to run over some of the best ones you should try out within the game, and the abilities they offer for players.
Guapo - Alligator
- Guapo automatically regenerates health during combat
- Guapo is more resistant to damage when his health is below 50%
- Guapo’s auto-revive restores 90% of health. Unlocked after Guapo eliminates 50 targets
Oluso - Lynx
- Oluso will takedown enemies more successfully.
- Oluso’s successful takedowns will strike fear into nearby enemies causing them to flee
- Oluso is surrounded by smoke when beneath 50% health making him immune to damage
Chicharrón - Rooster
- Chicharron attacks faster and deals double damage when his health is below 70%
- Chicharron’s Angry Bird attack can knock enemies to the floor
- During Roid Rage Chicharron is more likely to dodge enemy attacks
You'll definitely be able excel in combat with some of these amigo companions, and be sure to let us know which ones you've been using!