Next up in Fortnite...
Update 17.50 will arrive in Fortnite next week.
Fortnite updates are unique opportunities to refresh the content in the game and bring new challenges as well.
17.40 brought in the Wonder Woman and continued the abduction of iconic landmarks.
A lot of content tends to get mentioned before launch, thanks to dataminers and leakers, but a lot of it isn't revealed until the day of.
Here are the patch notes for the 17.50 update in Fortnite.
The next update will arrive on the 31st August 2021.
Servers will likely start to be disabled from 8.00AM UTC - those times are as follows:
- 3.00AM CT
- 4.00AM ET
Matchmaking is usually disabled 30 minutes before the update is pushed out.
This update should range between 1-5GB. Updates vary from platform to platform.
Here are the sizes for the last update:
- Xbox One: 3.34 GB
- Xbox Series X: 3.06 GB
- PS4: 4.00 GB
- PS5: 4.00 GB
- PC: 2.18GB
- Switch: 3.50 GB
The number of Epic Quests needed to unlock Superman’s additional rewards has decreased.
Old: 63 / 68 / 73 / 78 / 84 Quests
New: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 Quests
The “Reveal an opponent with a Recon Scanner, then hit them with a Rail Gun” Quest has been auto-completed.
Wildweeks #3 has landed, beginning this Thursday.
Alien & IO items will be extremely easy to find
- Abductors are only carrying the Kymera Ray Gun, Grab-itron, Prop-ifier, and Alien Nanites.
- IO chests will only give the Pulse Rifle, Rail Gun, Plasma Cannon, and Inflate-A-Bull.
- Kymera Ray Gun, Pulse Rifle and Rail Gun will now be found in normal chests as well as at IO bases.
New Discovery Screen
- Creative maps, gamemodes, LTMs and Battle Royale core playlists can now be selected from the same screen as each other.
- New tags and categories features make navigating to a collection of Creative maps easier, whilst still keeping the core Battle Royale modes simple to access.
- Corny Complex will be abducted
- Slurpy Swamp has been renamed to Sludgey Swamp
According to the Fortnite Community Trello Board, here's what has been updated in this update:
- Losing item functionality after swapping from Prop-ifier to Consumable
- Android players are unable to use color picker to change color
- Players are ejected from vehicles in shallow water
- Adding the Skydome Device to the hotbar resets the island visually
Save The World Issues
- Inaccurate description of Goin' Constructor in game
- SGT Tank Gatling's perk Bounty Shield is no longer triggering
Follow us for the latest updates!