Chapter 3 Season 3 of Fortnite is undergoing another update today, which will be the second one in the young season that released a few weeks ago.
Fortnite's been undergoing one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Now, with patch 20.40 releasing soon we've got the latest info on what's to come!
Release Date And Time
Update 20.40 will release on the 17th of May 2022 at 9AM BST.
- Xbox One - 3.7GB
- Xbox Series X/S - 3.6GB
- PS4 - 5.04GB
- PS5 - 5GB
- PC - 3.2GB
- Nintendo Switch - TBD
- Android - TBD
- Added a playlist called "No Build - Competitive"
- Arena ranking wraps added
- New seasonal challenges and wild week challenges added
- Shared Wallet Added
Skins And Cosmetics
- Primary fire of Siege Canons disabled in Competitive
We're going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- Vault At Seven Outposts Do Not Open
- Anvil Rocket Launcher UI Missing
Creative Top issues
- Template Island's load blank
- Player Counter Device
- Spawn Pads
Save the World Top Issues
- Placing a BluGlo Siphon may cause crashes
- The Lab's daily quest not counting towards daily dungeon quest progress
Switch And Mobile Issues
- Scoreboards may show double on the HUD in some Creative matches