Chapter 3 Season 3 of Fortnite is undergoing another update today, which will be the first one in the young season that released a few weeks ago.
Fortnite's been going through one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Now, with patch 21.40 releasing soon we've got the latest info on what's to come!
Release Date And Time
Update 21.40 should release on the 16th August and will go live around 9 am BST.
- Xbox One - 3.43GB
- Xbox Series X/S - 3.26GB
- PS4 - TBD
- PS5 - 3.07GB
- PC - 1.57GB
- Nintendo Switch - TBD
- Android - TBD
- Zero Build Big Battle LTM added
Tournament Of Power Cup (18th August)
- "Harness your power and unleash it in the Tournament of Power taking place in all regions on August 18, 2022 in the Competitive playlist! Compete in this Battle Royale Duos tournament for a chance to earn prizes!"
- Epic Games have added the 5th Birthday Cake To The Files
Three new POIs from the Dragon Ball universe will include:
- Capsule Corp
- World Tournament
Dragonball Super x Fortnite
It's been confirmed that Dragon Ball Super will be collaborating with Fortnite in this next update.
Out of the Z fighters, Goku, Vegeta, Beerus and Bulma will be joining the fight.
Alongside this, it includes iconic Dragon Ball features such as the 'Fusion Dance'...
Capsule Delivery Capsule Corp capsules can be found across the Island each match. Launch a devastating beam with the Kamehameha or call on the Nimbus Cloud to take flight across the Island!
Visit the Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival in Discover and choose from a selection of Dragon Ball Super episodes to watch by yourself or with your squad!
This runs from the 16th August until the 17th September 2022 and the island code is: 3137-9391-7999.
We're going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
General Top Issues
- Friend Accepted notifications may repeatedly show on launch for some players
Battle Royale Issues
- Unable to switch device used for Voice Chat
Creative Top issues
- Players on PS5 are unable to assign items to the Creative hotbar using L2+Button
- The Prop Manipulator may stop functioning after Round 1 or in-between rounds
- Prop Mover Device is missing several options
Save the World Top Issues
- Crows and other wildlife have a lower spawn/drop rates than intended
- Player running animations
Switch And Mobile Issues
- PSA: Decreased performance and FPS