Chapter 3 Season 3 of Fortnite is undergoing another update soon, which will more than likely be the last update before the new season.
Fortnite's been going through one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Now, with patch 21.50 releasing soon we've got the latest info on what's to come!
Release Date And Time
Update 21.50 will release on the 25th August and will go live around 9 am BST.
- Xbox One - 6.27GB
- Xbox Series X/S - 4.44GB
- PS4 - 2GB
- PS5 - 2.3GB
- PC - 2.7GB
- Nintendo Switch - 2.5GB
- Android - 1.07GB
- Pump shotgun returns in late game Arena
It appears the Manic & Fox Fire cosmetics got a bundle this update. pic.twitter.com/KDnLZnDeTx— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) August 30, 2022
We're going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- Health and shield bar doesn't show correct values
- Driving a vehicle can sometimes clip under the map when impacting the ground
Creative Top issues
- The Prop Manipulator may stop functioning after Round 1 or in-between rounds
- Grapple Gloves can interact with Mutator Zones
Save the World Top Issues
- Player running animations
Switch And Mobile Issues
- The fire button for Kamehameha is disabled on mobile devices while riding on the Nimbus