Chapter 3 Season 4 of Fortnite is undergoing another update soon, which will be the first update for players since the season released.
Fortnite's been going through one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Now, with patch 22.10 releasing soon we've got the latest info on what's to come!
Release Date And Time
Update 22.10 will release on the 4th of October and will go live around 9 am BST.
- Xbox One - TBD
- Xbox Series X/S - TBD
- PS4 - TBD
- PS5 - TBD
- PC - TBD
- Nintendo Switch - TBD
- Android - TBD
- Horde Rush - Zero Build added to the game
- Boars, Chickens, and Wolves spawning in Horde Rush this time around.
- New Daily Quests
- Agency Renegades Pack added
- Music Pack Leaks
- Set_01 (Steep Orbit)
- Set_02 (Herd Snow)
- Hand of Malice
- Restless Dead
- Agency Renegades
- Glutinous Guardian
- Epic Games plans to activate a second Chrome Tornado over at "Shrine Lagoon"
- Epic Games has updated the Axe of Champions 2.0 pickaxe so that bots can no longer have it randomly equipped.
- Epic Games is working on a "Creator Profile Page" for the Discovery Browser.
- It appears Epic Games is working on a new item which will let you call in a Supply Drop to a specified location.
- The new Throwable Launchpad can be enabled at any time VIA a hotfix and when enabled can be found from Chests, Floor Loot and Supply Drops
A new location called 'Grim Gables' has been added between Logjam Junction & Sleepy Sound
Meow Skulls has been added as an NPC this update. pic.twitter.com/L7Hc9Aq6oL— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
Skins And Cosmetics
New Cosmetics added in v22.10#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/B4qfVLwlXn— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
New Variants in v22.10#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/sTaILBqbac— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
More Variants added in v22.10#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/mP16mJHBvf— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
New Shop Assets in v22.10#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/4oTcBB85gP— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
New Banners in v22.10#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/EZrxxbiuyq— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
Weapons And Items
- Grapple Gloves have been re-enabled and can be obtained from Mythic Reality Fruit, Chrome Chests, Chrome Rare Chests, Supply Drops and Floor Loot
- When defeating The Heralds wolves they can now drop loot Bandages, Rocket Ammo, Heavy Ammo, Medium Ammo, Shotgun Shells and Light Ammo
New Weapons in v22.10#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/gOMk5fGhQ9— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
Key Locked chests have been added this update#Fortnite #FortniteLeaks pic.twitter.com/zIjB1cdTZa— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 4, 2022
We're going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- Health and shield bar doesn't show correct values
- Driving a vehicle can sometimes clip under the map when impacting the ground
Creative Top issues
- The Prop Manipulator may stop functioning after Round 1 or in-between rounds
- Grapple Gloves can interact with Mutator Zones
Save the World Top Issues
- Player running animations
Switch And Mobile Issues
- The fire button for Kamehameha is disabled on mobile devices while riding on the Nimbus