Fortnite has now released its third chapter, and with the premier of Chapter 3 Season 1, players have a whole new map to experience.
Fortnite has evolved over the years, and if you played at all during Chapter 2, you're more than aware of some of the wacky features they can add.
Challenges are a fantastic way for players to gain a headstart on their battle pass, or a little top off if you're trying to reach a certain tier.
We're going to run over all the active challenges within Fortnite for this season and we'll be sure to post links to some of the guides we've done on specific ones!
All Seasonal Quests and Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
Fortnite has always been known for challenges and giving players new ways to earn XP, and this season is no different.
There's some basic challenges to kick off the new season. and they're all relatively easy to complete!
Below is a quick breakdown of all the current Seasonal Quests and Challenges and how you'll be able to complete them.
Damage opponents while sliding (0/50)
- Players will be able to slide by holding the crocu button
Damage opponents with an assault rifle (0/1000)
- The easiest way to get this done is to play Team Rumble as there's plenty of Assault Rifles laying around and unlimited lives.
Discover named locations (0/10)
- Simply head to the big named locations on the map!
Get eliminations with an SMG or Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- The easiest way to get this done is to play Team Rumble as there's plenty of weapons laying around and unlimited lives.
Harvest resources (0/1000)
- Use your pickaxe on any buildings and objects on the map
- Jump through flaming rings in a vehicle (0/2)
Land at the Daily Bugle, then finish Top 25 (0/2)
- Head into regular royale and try to avoid gunfights until later in the game
- Open a Vault with another player (0/1)
Search chests or ammo boxes at landmarks (0/10)
- This is easily done in Team Rumble
- Damage Opponents from 50 or more Meters with the MK-Seven Assault Rifle (200)
- Catch Fish at Sleepy Sound or Loot Lake (3)
- Using Spider-Man’s Web Shooters, Travel 50 Meters in One Swing (1)
- Purchase Items from Characters (3)
- Use a Med-Mist While Sliding (1)
- Survive Storm Circles While Carrying a Weapon of Epic Rarity or Higher (4)
- Stash Items in a Tent (2)
- Search Coolers (0/5)
- Slide continuously for 25 meters (0/1)
- Bounce five times on Spider-Man’s bouncers without touching the ground (0/1)
- Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy, and Cuddle Team Leader (0/3)
- Collect stored items from a tent (0/2)
- Damage opponents at Rocky Reels or Condo Canyon
- Visit Different Seven Outposts in a single match (0/2)
- Hit weak points while harvesting (0/100)
- Get Eliminations with Assault Rifles (0/10)
- Get headshot damage with a Pistol (75)
- Harvest Wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or Logjam Lumberyard (150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (3)
- Experience Guzzle Juice effects for 15 seconds (15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare or better Shotguns (400)
- Hide in Tall Grass for 10 seconds (10)
- Build structures at Coney Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (1)
- Knock down Timber Pines (5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Keg (100)
- Teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts (3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat Missiles (15)
- Damage opponents with an SMG (1000)
- Purchase items from vending machines (3)
- Travel 100 meters while flying around a Tornado (100)
- Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of crouching in Tall Grass (1)
- Purchase a random item from a Malfunctioning Vending Machine (1)
- Destroy Timber Pine stumps (3)
- Recover health by resting in a Tent (30)
- Mark an enemy player using a Flare Gun (1)
- Honk a car horn within 10 meters of an opponent (1)
- Damage opponents with a Pistol (700)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (250)
- Harvest Stone from The Temple, The Ruins, or Tumbledown Temple (200)
- Eliminate IO Forces (3)
- Throw a Klomberry while standing within 10 meters of a Klombo (1)
- Damage opponents with Grenades or a Grenade Launcher (75)
- Interact with a computer terminal at a Mole Team Drill Site (1)
- Destroy Objects while driving a Quadcrasher (30)
- Collect different types of weapons at Shifty Shafts or the Sanctuary (3)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (150)
- Fuel a vehicle with gas (50)
- Talk to Haven, Shanta, or Galactico (1)
- Eliminate an opponent in Tilted Towers (1)
- Restore health by consuming Klomberries (30)
- Destroy different types of Cactus plants (3)
- Glide for 150 meters after launching from a Klombo's blowhole (150)
- Dance for Llana at a Vending Machine for 5 seconds (1)
- Take pizza slices from a pizza party item (2)
- Deal explosive damage (100)
- Spend bars (200)