Fortnite has now released its third chapter, and with the premier of Chapter 3 Season 1, players have a whole new map to experience.
Fortnite has evolved over the years, and if you played at all during Chapter 2, you're more than aware of some of the wacky features they can add.
Now they've gone ahead and released a new collaboration of skins with Marcus Fenix and Kait Diaz.
We're going to run over how to complete all of the Delta One challenges within Fortnite!
All Delta One Quests And How To Complete Them In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
Fortnite has always been known for challenges and giving players new ways to earn XP, and this season is no different.
The Delta One challenges consist of some pretty simple ones, and ones where you'll have to go looking around a little bit.
But, they're still simple, as you just need to head over to a certain location and look for a few items.
Below are all the Delta One quests, along with steps in order to complete the tricky ones!
Collect 3 COG Tags
These three Tags can be found can be found all around the map and will be located in the following locations.
- Camp Cuddle
- Rocky Reels
- Just south of Greasy Groove
- Daily Bugle
- Shifty Shafts
- The Joneses
Collect 3 Trashball Memorabilia
- These three items can be found where most players are assuming Tilted Towers is going to spawn when the snow melts. For better reference, it's a tad north-west of Greasy Groove
- Crouch Behind a Barrier
- Damage an Opponent with a Melee Attack
- Do Shotgun Damage to an Opponent
- These three Tags can be found can be found all around the map and will be located in the following locations.
As well, here's a snap shot of where players will further be able to find the COG Tags and the Trashball Memorabilia.