The First Event!
Halo Infinite was a title that fans were looking to close the year out on a high by playing, but Xbox has released the multiplayer component of the game a month early for players to dive into.
Now, the game bolsters a fresh battle pass that pays homage to Halo Reach and they've announced in-game events over the duration of the first season.
However, we're always looking ahead and the second season of Halo Infinite is going to be one jammed packed full of content!
Halo infinite Season 2 Release Date
As of now, we don't have a confirmed release date for the second season of Halo Infinite.
However, using the battle pass end date, we kinda know when its going to release worldwide.
The battle pass is currently slated to end May 2nd, so the second season of Halo could release then, or on May 3rd, 2022.
Halo Infinite Season 2 Features
With it being so far away, no news on most fronts such as the battle pass or events that are going to take place during this time.
However, HaloInfinite117 on Twitter has noted some of the features and modes that are going to be coming to the game in 2022.
Things coming to #HaloInfinite in 2022:— Halo Infinite News & Community (@HaloInfinite117) December 31, 2021
-Season 2, 3, & 4 Battle Passes
-New (& Returning) Game Modes
-HALO TV SERIES!
-Campaign DLC news?
It's about to be a very good year for #Halo fans 🎉 pic.twitter.com/R4bfCoRZXD
More feature we're announced for the upcoming release of Season 2, with it best being summarized into better ways that customization can be present in Halo.
As well, they finally revealed a closer look at some of the maps coming to Season 2, and these include Catalyst and Breaker.
- Bundles will have more consistent value across different offerings
Battle Pass & Progression
- Season 2’s free track will have more customization content than Season 1’s
- Players can earn 1000 CR in the S2 Premium Battle Pass
- Weekly Challenges will see continued improvements
- Ultimate Rewards will be higher value cosmetics such as visors, coatings, and stances, and no longer have emblems or backdrops, throughout the course of the season.
Theater & Observer
- Theater & Observer will have updates to address overall stability, issues caused by viewing multiple films in a row, and problems that arise when observing multiple matches in a row