Valorant recently released the new Fractured map, and it's been a welcomed addition to the game so far.
Every fortnight, a new update arrives changing various things in the game to make a more complete experience.
This time, it looks like a few agents are being adjusted including Skye and Jett while the map Fracture is getting a few tweaks.
Here are the patch notes for update 3.06 in Valorant.
The next major patch, 3.06 should arrive on Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
- Valorant Go! Vol.2 (8750 VP)
Valorant Go! Vol.2 Gunbuddies (450 VP)
- Sova, Raze, Phoenix, Viper, and Yoru Buddies
- Cloudburst reduced to 2 charges
- Blade storm no longer recharges if you right-click kill someone
- Right-click/Alt. Fire damage changes are reverted, damage and multipliers will mirror the left-click
- Guiding Light (E)
- Unequip time after casting or bending Guiding Light’s projectile increased .5 >>> .75
- Windup time after activation before the flash goes off increased .25 >>> .3
- Cost increased 6 >>> 7
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced 0.5s >>> 0.3s
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced on Right Click 1s >>> 0.3s
- The audio attached to the in-flight projectile has been removed
- Does not stop pulsing after being downed
There's no news yet regarding the official patch notes, but we do have some insight via the PBE.
The latest PBE focused mainly of fixing some issues on the map Fracture.
- One crate on A site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer position on site for defenders
- One stack of crates on A site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
- One stack of crates on C site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
- The crate stack on B site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
Tunnel to Generator/Canteen areas can no longer be bullet penned (wallbanged)
One crate on B site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
There's no doubt more will come with the official update.
Game System Updates
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- For users of the Public Beta Environment (PBE), your settings for Live and PBE have been split, and your setting should no longer be wiped when going between the two environments
- Icebox minimap and vision cones will now correctly display near B Yellow callout.
Deathmatch penalties will no longer prevent you from getting banned for AFK-ing
- Sorry about this bug! Penalties should have been reverted.