What's next for Valorant?
Valorant's most recent patch was the big release of the new Act, and with this come a fair amount of changes, but nothing compared to previous patches.
With Riot recently changing a few agents, the next update should balance these out further and adjust some quality of life issues.
Here's what you need to know regarding Patch 5.09.
5.09 should be the first patch this Act, and thus should release around November 1st, 2022.
5.09 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes disappear when looking away from it (hotfixed during 5.08 patch cycle).
- Fixed a bug where walking through Harbor’s Cove barrier was not blinding players at the intended distance (hotfixed during 5.08 patch cycle).
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s High Tide would have large gaps when cast in specific map locations.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Reckoning’s geysers would not spawn on the area where the player was standing.
- Throughout this year, we’ve been periodically making improvements to Skye’s Seekers so that they more reliably and efficiently reach their target.
- Small changes were made to how Skye’s Seekers navigate around obstacles after they’ve visually acquired their target.
- If the target is intangible when the Seekers reach them, it will not debuff them. This includes Reyna while she is Dismissed and Yoru in Dimensional Drift.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru would still enter his stealth and intangible state if he was detained while casting Dimensional Drift. The detain now properly interrupts the cast.
- Fixed an issue where Fade could activate her Haunt and Seize projectiles to make them drop while she was Suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where Reyna would auto-heal after a kill while in Empress even though she was Suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where Sage could instantly break her Barrier by walling self into a corner.
Premier (Via ValorLeaks)
- Testing in Brazil First
- Team Creation (Logo, Tag, Roster)
- Seasons will last a few weeks, and will have an Ending Tournament,
- Map Pick and Ban System
- Still 60% done, A lot is missing.