One of the most historic franchises of all time, World of Warcraft has been implementing new content for over two decades at this point in time.
With Dragonfight being the new DLC, the first season of content is here for players.
Here's all the Mythic+ patch notes for the release of Season 1 of WoW Dragonflight.
World of Warcraft Dragonflight Season 1 Mythic+ Dungeon Tuning - Patch Notes
Blizzard has made some stellar changes to most of the Mythic+ Dungeons that have been in rotation since Season 1 released last week.
These changes are aiming to scale down some of the bosses within the game, as they've been touted as too hard for certain levels.
Below are all the patch notes and changes.
- Aggravated Skitterfly Darting Sting damage reduced by 25% and should now try to sting different targets.
- Resolved an issue that caused Spectral Invoker’s Arcane Missiles to not scale properly with key levels.
- Ancient Branch’s health reduced by 40%.
- Conjured Lasher health reduced by 20%.
- Arcane Tender’s Infused Ground damage reduced by 33%.
- Overwhelming Energy damage reduced by 25%.
- Overwhelming Energy cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- There is now a delay before Overwhelming Energy inflicts damage and expels Ancient Orb Fragments (was instantly inflicts damage).
- Ancient Orb damage reduced by 25%.
- Resolved an issue that caused the broadcast for Overwhelming Energy to not display.
- Resolved an issue that caused the cast time of Overwhelming Energy to display incorrectly.
- Legion Hound’s Felblaze Puddle now properly has a screen effect while standing within the fel puddle left on the ground.
- Ebonclaw Worg’s Leap for the Throat damage reduced by 20%.
- Resolved an issue that caused Ebonclaw Worg’s Leap for the Throat to target the primary threat player.
- Claw Frenzy’s cast time increased to 1 seconds (was instant) and now has a visual to indicate that the damage it inflicts is split by targets in the area effect.
- Soulharvesters’ Death Bolt Volley cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Soulharvesters’ Death Bolt Volley and Shatter Soul are now cast less frequently.
- Ukhel Corruptor’s Death Bolt cast time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Ukhel Corruptor’s Necrotic Eruption is now cast less frequently.
- Ukhel Deathspeaker’s Chant of the Dead cast time increased to 8 seconds, and it is now cast less frequently.
- Risen Mystic’s Swift Wind cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Risen Warrior’s Mortal Strike duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 10 seconds), and it is now cast less frequently.
- Desecrated Ohuna’s Rotting Wind range reduced to 25 yards (was 40 yards), and it is now cast less frequently.
The Raging Tempest
- Electrical Storm damage reduced by 15%.
- Energy Surge duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Scorchling no longer casts Burning Touch.
- Thunderhead and Flamegullet are now visible from much further away, making their flight path easier to keep track of.
- The cast time of Thunderhead’s Storm Breath and Flamegullet’s Flame Breath increased to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Primalist Flamedancer’s Flame Dance channel duration increased to 6 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Blazebound Destroyer’s Living Bomb periodic damage reduced by 40%.
- Tempest Channeler’s Lightning Storm periodic damage and duration have both been reduced by 20%.
- Health reduced by 15%.
- Blazebound Firestorm health reduced by 20%.
Kyrakka and Erkheart Stormvein
- Erkheart Stormvein health reduced by 10%.
- Kyrakka health reduced by 10%.
- While Kyrakka is grounded, Flamespit will now target a maximum of 3 players (was 5).
- Depraved Mistweaver’s Defiling Mist damage reduced by 20%.
- Depraved Mistweaver’s Touch of Ruin’s initial aura is now a curse effect.
- Improved the visibility on Corrupted Geyser’s warning effects.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Wise Mari’s facing to display properly during Wash Away.
Sha of Doubt
- Touch of Nothingness damage reduced by 20%.
- Bounds of Reality reduces damage taken by 99% instead of granting immunity to all damage.