We collect information about you in various ways and from various sources, including using electronic means. For example, you may provide personal information directly to us, we may receive personal information about you from someone else, we may collect certain information about you automatically through your use of the Services, or we may obtain information about you from service providers and other entities who are acting on our behalf.
Personal Information You Provide To Us:
Personal information that you may provide to us directly, or that we may receive from a service provider acting on our behalf may include the following:
Basic contact details, such as your name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, or email address. For example, we may collect this information when you register a product, join one of our mailing lists, or contact us with a question.
Transaction information, such as your shipping address and your purchase history when you purchase a product from our Websites.
Account information, such as your username. For example, we collect this information when you create an account with us.
Content of communications with you or between you and our service providers, including, but not limited to, questions or comments submitted by you to our customer support solutions (e.g., through telephone, email, live chat, automated chat, or otherwise). When you communicate with us or service providers that act on our behalf, you may include personal information in those communications. Please note that, when you contact us via one of our customer support solutions, especially via telephone or through the live and automated chat features, we may make, receive, and retain recordings of such calls and chats. By contacting us through these methods, you agree to our recording and retention of such information. To learn about the criteria we use to determine how long such information is retained, please see the section entitled “Data Security and Retention” below.
Registration information for contests or giveaways. When you register for contests or giveaways hosted by the Services, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number, address, and other information as specified in such contest or giveaway.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically:
- Your IP address, which is a number that identifies your computer on the Internet.
- Your unique device identifier.
- Your device type, such as mobile phone, computer, or tablet.
- The type of browser and operating system you are using.
- The domain name of your internet service provider.
- The date and time of your visit, and/or the site from which you came, and the site to which you are going when you leave our Websites.
- Your activity and behavior on our Websites, such as the information about the content you view and the features you access, the number of links you click within the Websites, which pages of our Websites you visit, what terms you use in searching the Websites, the links you click, how frequently you access the Services, and/or what products you purchase.
- Whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails that we send you.
- Location-based information, such as the state or country from the device you used to access our Services.
- When you download software or software updates that we make available, we may collect the date and time of the download, and information about the device onto which the software is downloaded.
We may collect unique identification numbers associated with your device (including, for example, a Unique ID for Advertisers , Google AdID, or External ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your device settings, your geographical location data (with your permission), or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address.
Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all tracking technologies. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
We may collect information through third-party analytics scripts, which facilitate features on our Websites including, but not limited to, social features such as embedding links to our social media, customer support solutions such as live and automated chat features, fraud detection, and other similar features.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies with additional information we have collected from you or other sources. For more information about tracking technologies, please see the section entitled Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies below.