Be more Pacific
It's Vanguard's turn to feature in Warzone as the Pacific finally hits the Call of Duty Battle Royale.
Update 1.46 will be bringing in this new update for players to get stuck into with so many changes it will feel like a brand new game.
Here's everything you need to know and that's included in the most recent patch for Warzone.
We're expecting the new Warzone update to release on the 8th December 2021, as this is when the Pacific map will arrive for Vanguard players. However, free-to-play users can get involved on the 8th December 2021.
Warzone's current update size is at about 90+GB, with the new map and update reportedly being better optimised we may see the overall size of the game drop once updated.
While we wait for the official patch notes, we are aware of a few things that are changing with the introduction of this new update and the new map.
When Warzone Pacific drops, any player who wins a Gulag will drop back in with the weapon – or weapons – and lethal equipment given to them during that deadly duel.
- Any ammo and remaining equipment carries over between the Gulag and the redeploy. Deal with the enemy efficiently, and you will have more at your disposal back in Caldera.
- Dead Silence is being nerfed
- Stopping Power Rounds are gone
- Nerfs to Stun Grenades
- Nerfs to Heartbeat Sensors
- Nerf to dual-wielded melee weapons such as the Kali Sticks and Sai
- Gun-butting "no longer primary method of attack on the Caldera"
- Lethal equipment will be buffed
- Snapshot grenade nerfed
- Stim now gives a movement boost
- Decoy grenade pack rubber bullets dealing damage to enemies
- Gas Masks won't interrupt as many actions
- New 'Explosive Canisters' item added
- Operators can now wade through shallow water
- Crouching in water gives Cold Blooded effects
- Fire-based equipment now cause smoke when it hits the water
- Supply Drop and Big Game Bount contracts added
- Restock and Resurgences public events added
- RICOCHET Anti-Cheat added